Dakota Knife® Blade and Handle
U.S. Pat D547,451
The Dakota Knife® Blade is a stainless steel surgical instrument designed for use in open, limited open, and minimally invasive carpal tunnel release surgery. The Dakota Knife® Blade is a single-use, disposable cutting instrument for transecting the transverse carpal ligament.
The Dakota Knife® Handle used in conjunction with the Dakota Knife® Blade is designed for use in open, limited open, and minimally invasive carpal tunnel release surgery.
Features of Dakota Knife®
- Reduces O.R. set-up and time.
- Quick technique, procedure performed in approximately 6 minutes.
- Simplified instrumentation with a disposable blade, blade packaged single and sterile.
- Disposable blade provides a sharp cutting surface for every surgery.
- Ergonomic handle for high level of control.
- Angled, razor-sharp blade eliminates undesired sawing motion that may cause loss of control.
- Small, single-incision technique, less than 2cm.
- Minimally invasive, less patient scarring.
- Technique provides direct visualization of the median nerve, and full exposure of the carpal tunnel and transverse carpal ligament.
- Designed to minimize patient recovery time, reduce post-operative pain.